Corporate Build Program
The Corporate Build Program is an opportunity for your company to take a day out of the office to work together as a team. The group will have to communicate, cooperate, and get a job done. You may choose to work exclusively with your colleagues or invite clients to join you. Through this program you are bonding and having fun, all while providing the financial and volunteer resources needed to build homes for families in need.
Build the effectiveness of your organization
- Improve communication, cooperation, and camaraderie
- Interact with coworkers from all levels of the corporate hierarchy
- Strengthen team spirit and morale
- Forge bonds with clients while working toward a common goal
Give back to the community
- Provide the funds needed to build affordable homes in Gloucester County
- Volunteer the time and expertise of your team members
- Experience the thrill of seeing the immediate results of your labor
- Work alongside the future partner families
The Corporate Build program gives Habitat and your company an opportunity to partner in a truly significant and meaningful way. Through this program, companies are encouraged to provide a minimum financial donation of $100.00 per person and may recruit a team of 6-12 volunteers to build together at our construction sites. By contributing this tax-deductible donation, your company helps share with us the cost of building materials, enabling us to continue to build homes and serve families in Gloucester County. Companies are welcome to give more if they are able, and we thank you for keeping Habitat in mind while pursuing your charitable giving goals.
No previous construction skills are expected! Gloucester County Habitat for Humanity will provide skilled construction staff to train the volunteers and supervise construction. All tools, safety equipment, and building materials needed for the day will be provided.
- Corporate Build opportunities take place Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday throughout the year, and are scheduled on a first-come basis.
- Scheduling can take place two weeks to four months in advance, subject to date availability.
- The workday is 8:00 am to 12:30 pm/1 pm.
- Companies may recruit from 6-12 volunteers to build, but are not obligated to do so. Companies may invite their families, clients, and customers to join them. For an additional donation, we may be able to accommodate larger groups, depending on the stage of construction.
- The donation is fully tax-deductible. Gloucester County Habitat for Humanity is an official 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. (Tax ID: 58-1735524)
For more information and/or to sign up, please download our Corporate Team Build Day Information Packet corporate team building day packet Revised 7-2016!