- DO NOT LEAVE ANY DONATED MATERIALS OUTSIDE THE RESTORE. ITEMS YOU DUMP WILL LIKELY BE STOLEN OR RUINED.
- FLY-DUMPING IS ILLEGAL. OUR LOADING ZONE IS UNDER CAMERA SURVEILLANCE.
- HELP KEEP OUR DUMPSTER FEES DOWN BY NOT LEAVING JUNK AT OUR DOOR.
We are always looking for new and gently used materials to add to our inventory. We ask that all donations be new or in like-new condition. All must be in working condition, clean and free of odor, stains and rust. Please place any items containing multiple pieces in a clear plastic bag or box in order to keep all components safely together.
All Donations are subject to visual inspection and approval by ReStore staff.
Please click HERE for a list of items that are accepted. If you have an item that is not listed, please call (856) 256-2004 ext. 103 to see if we are accepting your item.
To schedule a FREE pick up of your donation, please fill out the form to the right. Due to the restrictions of our insurance carrier, we do not enter basements or attics.
- Tax deductible
- Builds Habitat Homes
- Improves community by making home repair more affordable
- Gives you a reason to clear out your garage, basement or storage space
- Makes your spouse happy
- Gives ReStore Volunteers great stuff to lift, carry and sell
- Makes for a great shopping experience for our customers!