Our ReStore staff is headed by Steven Miller, Retail Store Manager , Dean Floro, Procurement & Logistics Manager; he brings over 30 years of Logistics & Warehousing experience.
How does ReStore work? Donors, both individuals and corporations, donate useful and sell-able items in return for a tax deduction and the satisfaction of knowing that the money earned from their donation will go toward a good cause. Purchasers obtain useful products at a great discount, and they have the satisfaction of knowing that the money they spend will help a deserving family earn their first home.
Thinking of donating? We always accept donations, but please make certain that they can be resold. That nice couch that doesn’t match your new decor? We’ll take it. The old cabinets from the kitchen that you renovated? If they’re in good shape, call us. The filthy chair that the dog did his business on? We don’t think so.
Many of the products and items found in the Restore are similar to those in home improvement, hardware and furniture stores. Although the types and quantities change based upon donations, most customers find the great prices make the visit worth the trip….
Restore……the best kept secret of savvy bargain shoppers!
Our goals are to:
- Support Gloucester County Habitat for Humanity’s home building program
- Keep valuable materials out of local area landfills
- Provide the community with a source of low cost building materials and home furnishings
- Provide an opportunity to volunteer at the Habitat ReStore
The Art of Buying
We’re not like most other stores, and we look forward to welcoming you in our store. If you’ve never been here before, here are a few things you should know about us before your first visit:
- All items are sold as-is and all sales are final. Bring your measurements and be sure of what you’re buying.
- In order to provide you with the best prices, please be prepared to load your items.
- We accept Cash, MasterCard, VISA, Discover and AMEX (credit and debit cards). No checks accepted.
- We do not hold items without full payment. Please see the store manager for more details.