Your employees will help Habitat build a better future for Gloucester County Families.
Team Builds a group volunteer opportunity in New Jersey that helps build stronger teams while providing employees a unique way to give back to their community. This memorable day of building is perfect for departmental outings, team training, and convention groups. The program also allow the group to help Habitat accomplish its goal of eliminating overcrowded, substandard housing through a financial contribution to the affiliate.
Team Build Logistics
- Job Site Team Builds take place Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
- ReStore Team Builds take place Tuesday – Saturday
- Habitat recommends scheduling one month in advance
- The workday is 8:00 am to 12:00 pm at the job site and flexible at the ReStore
- Companies may recruit up to 6 volunteers per shift
- The donation is fully tax-deductible. )
Creative by Riggs Creative Group LLC
Ready for a Team Build?
Fill out our Team Build Inquiry form below and a Habitat staff member will contact you with build options based on your preferences. We will work with you to customize and schedule a build for your team.
Once you have a scheduled team build day, we will send you a donation form and your volunteers will be able to register prior to your build. Teams contribute a tax-deductible donation based on the size of your group. We ask for a $100 donation per volunteer. This donation helps to cover the costs incurred during the day as well as helps to provide the cost of construction materials.