Join us for a day of team building
Your employees will help Habitat build a better future for Gloucester County Families.
Team Builds are a group opportunity for your employees to volunteer in Gloucester County, NJ. These memorable days help build stronger teams while providing employees a unique way to give back to their community —perfect for departmental outings and team trainings. Without your support, lots remain empty, hammers idle, and families remain in substandard living conditions.
Team Build Logistics
- Job Site Team Builds take place Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Saturdays
- Recommended scheduling at least one month in advance
- The workday is 8:00 am to 12:00 pm at the build site
- Companies may recruit up to 6 volunteers per shift
- Teams contribute a minimum donation of $100 donation per volunteer.
- The donation is fully tax-deductible.
Creative by Riggs Creative Group LLC
Ready for a Team Build?
Fill out our Team Build Inquiry form below and a Habitat staff member will contact you with build options based on your preferences. We will work with you to customize and schedule a build for your team.
Once you have a scheduled team build day, we will send you a donation form and your volunteers will be able to register prior to your build. Teams contribute a tax-deductible donation based on the size of your group. We ask for a $100 donation per volunteer. This donation helps to cover the costs incurred during the day as well as helps to provide the cost of construction materials.