Anything and Everything Helps Gloucester County Habitat for Humanity
Habitat for Humanity offers companies a unique opportunity to receive a tax deduction by donating gifts-in-kind to our ReStore. We pick up aging inventory, disconnected products, return to vendor items or scratched & dented merchandise for free from local businesses. And can arrange one-time donations, or establish long-term partnerships with recurring donations. As far as restock, we’ve handled partnerships with nationally recognized brands, local going out of business events, and everything in between. We’re happy to take these unwanted items off your hands.
The entire donation process is simple, tightly controlled and fully documented. You can be assured that your products will assist Gloucester County Habitat for Humanity’s mission to build homes, communities and hope. Gloucester County Habitat for Humanity ReStore offers free pick-up of your corporate donations of building materials, furniture, hardware, house wares and other inventory.
- Items are picked up FREE by experienced, insured ReStore staff and volunteers
- Save on handling, disposal and storage fees
- Make affordable housing a reality for families in Gloucester County
- Prevent usable materials from needlessly going to waste in a local landfill
- Earn a tax deduction
- Public Relations and media opportunities for your company’s support of Habitat for Humanity
We have become experts in creativity and working with corporations who want to donate building materials for house construction or overstock items for resale at our ReStore, so don’t hesitate to contact us about your potential donation.